Gismondi Family Foundation Grant
Sponsored by The Gismondi Family Foundation
The Gismondi Foundation Grant was established to assist schools that face budget restrictions which might hinder their continued participation in the Gene Kelly Awards; the caliber of their musical production; or the quality of their students’ experience. Schools are eligible to apply for the grant after declaring their Intent to Participate in the 2019 Gene Kelly Awards.
- To enhance student experience through production-related costs such as royalty payments, sets, costumes, lighting and/or sound.
- To recognize and encourage schools that demonstrate an enduring commitment to quality student experiences in High School Musical Theater.
- $1,000- $5,000 Grant to be applied to their 2019 musical production costs.*
Schools must provide:
- Proof of Grant expenditures
- Past production budget information
- Narrative on how Grant will enhance student experience
*Grant may impact budget category in the 2019 Gene Kelly Awards
How to Apply:
For questions or more information regarding the Gismondi Family Foundation Grant, please contact:
Education and Outreach Programs Coordinator
412-281-2234 x 105