Pittsburgh CLO Academy's summer performance camps are designed to give kids the opportunity to experience preparing for and performing on the stage.
- Working with a Director, Music Director and Choreographer, students will create their own exciting musical theater experience!
- All camps take place at the CLO Academy.
- All participants receive a free ticket for a Pittsburgh CLO Summer Season show at the Benedum Center.
- For questions about Summer Camps, call 412-281-2234 or email CLOAcademy@pittsburghCLO.org
Payments and Cancellation Policy:
- All summer camp registration must be paid in full two weeks before the start of camp.
- A $115 deposit per student is required at the time of registration, including a $15 non-refundable registration fee per student.
- Notice in writing must be received to drop a camp.
- Drops received up to 2 weeks prior to camp receive a full refund of tuition.
- Drops after that time forfeit their tuition.
2016 Summer Camps
ANNOUNCING OUR 2016 SUMMER CAMPS!
Click on each title for more information.
Ages 3-5 • $150
June 20-24 or July 18-22
You‛re A Good Man‚ Charlie Brown
Grades 2-12 • $225
June 20-24 or August 1-5
Little Shop of Horrors
Grades 6-12 • $425
Disney's 101 Dalmatians Kids
Grades 1-4 • $425
June 20-July 1 or July 18-29
Elf the Musical, Jr.
Grades 3-6 and 7-10 • $525
High School Musical, Jr.
Grades 3-6 and 7-10 • $525
July 25-August 12
The CLO Academy offers Private Piano and Voice for 8 weeks during our summer session. Lessons are by appointment only. Please call the CLO Academy at 412-281-2234 to get contact information for our private voice and piano teachers.
After Care is offered from the end of the camp day to 5pm for the following camps in one week, two week, or three week increments:
101 Dalmatians Kids (June 20-July 1)
Elf the Musical Jr. (July 5-22)
High School Musical Jr. (July 25-August 12)
After Care is also available on a day-to-day basis for $10/day. If you choose this option, we must have a written note and payment the morning of camp.
Q: Does my child need to audition for CLO Summer Camps?
A: Every child registered in our Summer Camps will be cast in the production. The campers audition for roles during the first few days of camp. The directors give each child a special part in the show, assuring that every student feels like a star.
Q: We have a big family. How many tickets will each child receive for performances?
A: Pittsburgh CLO Academy must adhere to Fire Code and Occupancy limits set forth by the City of Pittsburgh. Ticket allotments are based on the number of performers in each camp to assure safe and comfortable seating in the Charles Gray Auditorium. Usually, each performer receives 2-4 tickets.
Q: Will I need to buy costumes?
A: You do not have to buy a costume unless you want to. Costumes are created out of simple things that you probably already have, can easily obtain or we will provide.