Your Gift is Crucial to the Success of Pittsburgh CLO
Each and every individual who enjoys the many offerings of the Pittsburgh CLO -- from the spectacular Summer Seasons and annual production of A Musical Christmas Carol, to CLO’s many education and community outreach programs -- plays a vital role in keeping American musical theater alive and well in Pittsburgh and around the nation.
- Makes it possible for the CLO to present high-quality performances
- Keeps ticket prices affordable
- Provides musical theater and arts education activities for tens of thousands of students and special audiences
- Provides you with many special Donor Benefits
The tax deductible amount of your contribution is limited by the excess of your contribution over the value of certain benefits provided by the CLO. The value of these benefits is listed under each category where applicable.
For more information, contact Laura Barry, Manager of Individual Giving, at 412-281-3973 ext. 210 or LBarry@pittsburghCLO.org.
- Stars for a Day: Opportunity for two people to attend a rehearsal of a Summer Season show and get to know the Director, Choreographer and/or cast members over lunch or dinner.
- Four Executive Producer seats at a CLO show and dinner for four at a Cultural District restaurant.
- 25 Kelly Circle tickets donated to a non-profit organization of your choice.
- All benefits enjoyed by Lead Producers.
Benefits value: $2,293
- Special dinner and a show with our Executive Producer, Van Kaplan, in Pittsburgh or New York.
- All benefits enjoyed by Producing Directors.
Benefits value: $1,881
- A night at the CLO Cabaret, which includes a table for four at the performance, light food, a round of drinks, and parking at the Theatre Square parking garage.
- All benefits enjoyed by Executive Producers.
Benefits value: $1,381
- Two complimentary season tickets for the Summer Season.
- Invitation to join Pittsburgh CLO as our guest in private donor lounges at the Benedum Center during all CLO Summer Season shows.
- All benefits enjoyed by Producers.
Benefits value: $1,081
- Free reserved parking for six CLO Summer Season performances.
- Concierge ticket service, including shows on Broadway.
- Backstage tour for four.
- Two additional complimentary tickets to a performance of a CLO production.
- Invitation to Supper with the Stars during the Summer Season.
- Invitations to cast parties following opening nights of Summer Season shows.
- 25% discount at the CLO Boutique.
- All benefits enjoyed by Patrons.
Benefits value: $407
- A CD of the production of your choice from the Summer Season.
- Tour of the CLO Construction Center in Springdale, PA.
- All benefits enjoyed by Sponsors.
Benefits value: $141
- Two complimentary tickets to a performance of a CLO production.
- 10% discount coupon for the CLO Boutique.
- All benefits enjoyed by Limelighters.
Benefits value: $131
- Invitation to a special reception and dress rehearsal of a Summer Season show.
- Complimentary beverage for you and your guest during an intermission of a CLO production.
- Listing in a CLO show program.
- Benefit enjoyed by Backers.
Benefits value: $25
- Invitation for two to a staged reading of a new show.