Gismondi Family Foundation Grant
Sponsored by The Gismondi Family Foundation
The Gismondi Foundation Grant was established to assist schools that face budget restrictions which might hinder their continued participation in the Gene Kelly Awards; the caliber of their musical production; or the quality of their students’ experience. Schools are eligible to apply for the grant after declaring their Intent to Participate in the 2018 Gene Kelly Awards.
- To enhance student experience through production-related costs such as royalty payments, sets, costumes, lighting and/or sound.
- To recognize and encourage schools that demonstrate an enduring commitment to quality student experiences in High School Musical Theater.
- $1,000- $5,000 Grant to be applied to their 2018 musical production costs.*
Schools must provide:
- Proof of Grant expenditures
- Past production budget information
- Narrative on how Grant will enhance student experience
*Grant may impact budget category in the 2018 Gene Kelly Awards
TWO WAYS TO APPLY
Apply for the 2018 Gismondi Family Foundation Grant by clicking the link below
or download the 2018 application and submit by mail.
Please type or print legibly, and mail us both Parts I and II along with your essay.
POSTMARK BY OCTOBER 31, 2018 AND MAIL TO:
Education and Outreach Programs Coordinator
CLO Academy of Musical Theater
130 CLO Academy Way
Pittsburgh, PA 15222