All payments are processed manually by CLO Academy once your registration is received.
Fall & Spring Classes
There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee per student, per semester.
You have two payment options available to you when registering:
Payment In Full
- Pay by cash, check, debit, or credit card.
- SAVE 5%! Pay in full for the 32-week school year and/or private lessons (September to May) before August 27.
Pay By Installment
- 2, 4, or 8 installment plans available (8 installments available for full-year registration only).
- 25% deposit and $25 registration fee due at time of registration.
- Payments are automatically deducted on the 1st of the month regardless of registration date (debit or credit only).
- Contact Catherine Kolos at 412-281-2234 x 103 to set up your installment plan..
If you wish to receive a monthly paper invoice, a one-time $20 administrative fee will be added to your first payment.
Class Drops and Transfer Policy
Notice of withdrawal from class must be made in writing - no exceptions.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Withdrawal before the first class = no tuition payment due.
- Withdrawal after the 1st week of class = 50% of total tuition payment due.
- Withdrawal after the 2nd week of class = 100% of total tutition payment due.
- Withdrawal date is calculated based on the date written notice of withdrawal is received.
Students whose accounts are past due will not be allowed to register for class until the account is made current or payment arrangements are made.
- SAVE 10%! Register for 3+ courses in our Pre-Professional School!
- SAVE ON PRIVATE LESSONS - Register for both Private Lessons and Academy classes!
- Students enrolled in 30-minute lessons and Academy classes receive $50 off per semester.
- Students enrolled in 60-minute lessons and Academy classes receive $100 off per semester.
- Only one discount may apply per student. Students who qualify for both the 10% Pre-Professional discount and the Private Lesson discount will receive the larger of the two.
- Discounts do not apply to students who receive scholarship or financial aid.
- Discounts are not applicable to the Summer Semester.