Group Sales Coordinator/Ticket Associate
Position: Group Sales Coordinator/Ticket Associate
Reports to: Associate Producer/Ticket Manager
The Group Sales Coordinator is responsible for selling tickets to groups, including groups of 10 or more purchasing tickets in blocks, student tickets, corporate tickets; as well as developing and facilitating special events. You will work in tandem with one other Group team member. You will act as CLO group sales representative in the community. You will also be responsible for creation of all CLO group collateral, including mailings, corporate flyers and program information. In addition, you will be responsible for assisting in general ticket sales during peak times of the year. This includes subscription sales, gift certificates, and special offers for single and subscription tickets.
The following are examples but are not limited to the various types of functions required.
- Identify, target and penetrate new business on a daily basis.
- Utilize creativity to market products and generate leads.
- Close sales through effective follow-up.
- Achieve personal and organizational sales goals.
- Respond to inbound requests from customers and prospects via phone, email and direct mail.
- Track payment schedules and campaign effectiveness for all group sales.
- Use ticketing system (Tessitura) to process orders, run sales reports and pull lists for electronic and direct mailings.
- Assist Ticket Department during peak times, including phone coverage, mailings, and order processing.
- Develop, facilitate and execute Group special event programming for Summer Season, Cabaret, AMCC (this includes events outside of typical work hours).
- Work with designers on group collateral and group e-blasts.
- Produce copy for Group Sales Marketing outreach including: sales letter, web pages, eblasts and brochures.
- Monitor CLO and Cabaret websites for necessary group changes.
- Coordinate sales with corporate contacts and local universities.
- Attend monthly D:GP, Shared Services Group Sales and PEAA meetings.
- Serve as Visit Pittsburgh Contact – respond to electronic leads & work with on creating a database for future use.
- Report weekly to Associate Producer regarding group sales department activities.
To Apply, please send Cover Letter, Resume, Salary Requirements and References to: HR@pittsburghclo.org
It is the continuing policy of Pittsburgh CLO to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or belief, age, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or family or parental status and to conform to all applicable laws and regulations to that regard. This policy of equal employment opportunity comprehends all aspects of the employment relationship, including application and initial employment, promotion and transfer, administration, and the application of service, retirement, seniority and employee benefit policies.