Master Classes for Students
Pittsburgh CLO Academy Master Classes and Workshops are one-time classes that allow students the opportunity to learn directly from working professionals. Past master classes have featured guest artists from Broadway companies and current national tours.
- Master classes are scheduled throughout the school year.
- Participating ages and cost may vary depending on the content of the class.
- You do not have to be an Academy student to attend.
Upcoming Master Classes:
Triple Threat Boot Camp
June 12-14 & August 14-16
$125 per person • Ages 10-18
Back by popular demand! Are you ready to be a Triple Threat? Join us for three intense days of acting, dancing and singing that are guaranteed to whip you into shape. Featuring guest artists from every dicipline.
Acting Boot Camp
$100 per person • Ages 10-18
3 Professionals. 3 Days. 3 Acting Styles! Hone your stage, audition and on-camera acting technique while working closely with three masters of the craft. Students of all skill levels and backgrounds encouraged.
Bring your friends - you do not not have to be an Academy student to enroll!
Upcoming Master Classes
For more CLO Academy videos, visit our youtube page!
Upcoming Master Classes: Triple Threat Boot Camp
Past Master Classes: Altar Boyz
- Altar Boyz
- American Idiot
- An American in Paris
- Beauty and the Beast
- Chris Jamison from NBC's THE VOICE
- Come Fly Away
- Dirty Dancing
- Eileen Grace - Precision Dance
- Finding Neverland
- Fosse Technique
- In the Heights
- Kinky Boots
- The Lion King
- Mamma Mia!
- Mary Poppins
- Mastering the College Application Process
- Rock of Ages
- Shrek, the Musical
- Special Skills Spectacular! (Jugglng, Improv, and Stage Combat)
- Something Rotten
- Tap with Toxie!
- The Magic of Movement with Dan Kamin
- Triple Threat Boot Camp
- West Side Story
- World Cultures
- Young Frankenstein