All payments are processed manually by CLO Academy once your registration is received.
You have two payment options available to you when registering:
Payment In Full
- Pay by cash, check, debit, or credit card.
- Add $25 registration fee after all discounts are deducted.
- Save 5%! Pay in full 32-week school year and/or private lessons (September to May) before August 29, 2016.
Pay By Installment
- 2, 4, or 8 payments (8 payments available for full-year registration only)
- 25% deposit and $25 registration fee due at time of registration.
- Payments are automatically deducted on the 1st of the month regardless of registration date (Debit or Credit only).
- Contact Catherine Kolos at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your installment plan.
Notice of withdrawal from class must be made in writing - no exceptions.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Withdrawal before the first class = no tuition payment due.
- Withdrawal after the 1st week of class = 50% of total tuition payment due.
- Withdrawal after the 2nd week of class = 100% of total tutition payment due.
- Withdrawal date is calculated based on the date written notice of withdrawal is received.
- Save 10% when you register for 3-4 courses in our Pre-Professional School!
- Save 15% when you register for 5+ courses in our Pre-Professional School!
- Registration must be received by September 12, 2016 to be eligible for our Pre-Professional discounts.
- Private voice and piano students who are enrolled in additional classes at the CLO Academy receive a special discount each semester on their private lessons:
- Students in our 30-minute lessons and Academy classes receive $50 off per semester.
- Students in our 60-minute lessons and Academy classes receive $100 off per semester.
- Multiple class and Private Lesson discounts do not apply to students who receive financial aid or scholarship.
Students whose accounts are past due will not be allowed to register for class until the account is made current or payment arrangements are made.
If you wish to receive a monthly paper invoice, a one-time $20 administrative fee will be added to your first payment.