Pittsburgh CLO is pleased that you are encouraging your children to embrace the wonder and magic of live musical theater! To ensure that everyone enjoys the show, below is our policy for children attending CLO performances at the Benedum Center, Byham Theater and CLO Cabaret. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Tickets may NOT be purchased for children under the age of 3.
- Children under the age of 3 will NOT be admitted to the theater.
- No child will be admitted into the theater without a ticket.
- Any ticket for a child must be for a seat next to the seat occupied by the adult accompanying the child.
- Children must sit in their purchased seat and NOT on the lap of an adult.
- Children disturbing the enjoyment of other theater patrons may be removed from the theater at the discretion of the House Manager. NO ticket refund will be given.
- Children 12 and younger MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Parental Guide: Some shows contain mature content, language or themes. As a parent, you are the only person qualified to determine what is appropriate for your child. To help you make an informed decision, we encourage you to seek additional information on each show you consider attending. If you still have questions, please email us.