New Works Submissions
Pittsburgh CLO accepts and reviews submissions of new, unproduced, small-cast musicals for consideration in our CLO Cabaret seasons.
Shows should meet the following criteria and include the requested materials.
- Musical comedies and revues with a cast size of five actors or fewer.
- Must be a complete show - no partial scripts or pitch ideas will be considered.
Materials to submit:
- Letter of introduction outlining the show's developmental history including previous readings and workshops.
- One-page synopsis.
- Character breakdown.
- Libretto with numbered pages.
- Demo CD - tracks in order as they appear in the show.
- CD track list indicating page numbers from the libretto that correspond to each track.
- Bios of writers.
- If you would like your Libretto, materials and CD returned, you may also include a SASE.
Please note: Due to the small size of our staff and number of submissions we receive, we thank you in advance for your patience while we review your show. Our typical response time is 6-8 months.
Submissions may be mailed to:
Mark Fleischer, Associate Artistic Director
719 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222